Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Best laid plans...

Well, the past two weeks have been very challenging, with me being quite ill while also dealing with a mass of critical household and non-household work and coordination. Interesting timing in that I was expecting to leap forward with all great enthusiasm into my art and craft after the new year lull, only to discover myself barely making it from day to day. This sort of thing requires ruthless prioritization and culling of daily activities to manage. There was some on-the-fly self-focused healing work, but nothing artistic I can show. The worst part was the itch to create, that I didn't really have the energy to spare to scratch. I suspect the buildup may propel me into some work now that I seem to have passed the bump.

In the mean time, this site has proven particularly inspirational: http://pinterest.com/loreliemichaud/sigils/. Note, I'm a little uncomfortable with Pinterest (I don't use it personally) because of the potential to abuse copyright and attribution. This particular grouping seems well-attributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment